Focal Theme: IN SEARCH OF CLEANER, GREENER & HEALTHIER INDIA
Sub theme: Waste to wealth
Objective: To encourage school going budding scientists of West Bengal for converting the innovative ideas into working models.
Eligibility: Any student of class IX & XII standard studying in schools situated in West Bengal
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION
- Interested students (Groups) are to participate by uploading their projects in the prescribed format by visiting www.missioninvention.in
- The student details and the project declaration should be signed by the students, guide and the Head of the Institution, scanned and uploaded along with the project. Last date of submission will be announced on the website www.missioninvention.in)
- Synopsis of the project or idea shall not be of more than 500 words along with sketch/diagram of the model and authenticated by the Head of the Institution, must be submitted online within the time given (Refer to website for the last date).
- Synopsis must be prepared on the basis of following points/issues as required by the respective Models:
- Experimentation through the Model
- Data Collection
- Data Analysis
- 2 (two) students will form a group for making a single model.
- If selected for the final round, a stipend of Rs 3000 may be given for the development of the model as a reimbursement.
- A model which was submitted or displayed anywhere for any purpose earlier will not be accepted. A declaration as per format to be given.
- The idea as well as the model must be of the participants own and a certificate as per format should be given by the Head of the Institution.
- Students are free to take guidance from the teachers or parents.
- After receiving the synopsis of ideas for projects along with the sketches/diagram of the model through mail, screening will be made by a panel of experts.
- Only short listed groups (two students) will be invited to display their models on a particular date and venue. This will be communicated in due course.
- Candidates will have to bring their models to the venue on their own.
- Evaluation of the models will be made by an expert panel of judges. The decision of the expert panel will be final.
- The 10 best models, recommended by the expert panel of judges will be awarded.
Click here to download the format